Take It As It Comes

Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/8/10



Well... I haven't posted in a while, have I? This week is spring break and it's pretty great so far. My after-school schedule has been completely booked with band stuff lately. Mondays I have clarinet/bassoon lessons at APSU, Thursdays are reserved for woodwind choir, and Fridays we have trash can ensemble (The best!!), not to mention rehearsal during school everyday. I'm really excited about our concerts coming up (KMEA is NEXT WEEK!!!), but it's leaving me in a bit of a mess in the other areas of my life. I'm just glad all my friends are in band, so they can understand :] Concert band is playing "Fanfare and Intermezzo", "They Led My Lord Away", and "Denbridge Way".
I'm playing C. Rose etude No. 10 for my clarinet lessons. (I'm not as fast as this guy yet :P )
Trash can ensemble is playing an original piece which is going to be AMAZING!! You need to come see us perform... more info on that later :] ... AMAZINGNESS PEOPLE!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home