Take It As It Comes

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ja'Kavion Davon Graham


The baby's here!!! Ja'Kavion Davon Graham!!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to finally see him in person! We're going to the hospital tomorrow hopefully. I think he's so handsome! lol, cute baby :) So I'm going to get to be an aunt and a big sister in the same week!! Rose's baby, Brax, should be coming in the next 6 days!! OMG!! I am SO excited! haha, sweet babies. I can't wait to go see Jada. I wonder how she's feeling now. I know it's been a long day for her. She's been at the hospital since midnight! and the baby just recently came! I hope she can get some rest tonight and tomorrow. She'll sure need it. Everybody pray for her, please! I love you Jada!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home