Take It As It Comes

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Football and marching band

Tomorrow night, we have another football game! Woo! No offense to the team, if anyone reading is a member, but they suck. We're expecting another huge loss. I, for one, am really not looking forward to marching and playing pep band music in the rain. My clarinet is crappy enough as it is, I don't need something else to go wrong, like getting the pads wet. Hopefully Saturday will be better. We're going to Hopkinsville! And we have a pretty good chance of winning our class! And possibly winning RESERVE CHAMPION! That would be exciting :) But, shhh!! It's a secret ;)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, I'm a girl, too, and I'm the one writing it! haha, I don't like it though. Football games suck.

October 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger PCovi said...

I want to make you a blog banner if you want one :) You can email me some band pics if you decide?

October 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home